“Marjorie helped me understand the complex and competitive corporate environment and the importance of creating healthy, values driven relationships. I was able to identify my strengths, define goals and develop concrete steps towards achieving them. I am grateful to Marjorie for helping me become a more self-aware, confident & positive individual. I would recommend her to anyone who is ready to make positive strides in their lives both professionally & personally.”
Victoria, Senior Executive in Financial Services
Coaching for Transformation
Sometimes, the path towards change is unclear or even scary, requiring renewed thinking, habits, or both.
For those determined to get results this year and want to chart an intentional path to success, this is an invitation to invest in personal growth.
Life Coaching will help you achieve what you never thought you could.
An investment for growth
Like any worthwhile pursuit, achieving great results requires time and investment. And like any investment, you expect to see a return. I have witnessed incredible results from people who have intentionally pursued their visions and committed themselves to being excellent in all they do.
My coaching clients have:
- Removed career barriers resulting in promotions, pay-rises or external job offers.
- Improved their interpersonal skills and navigated challenging workplace politics.
- Overcome limiting beliefs, procrastination and self-doubt to succeed in their careers.
- Achieved their life and career goals with targeted techniques and greater clarity.
- Renewed and articulated their propositions to secure new clients and opportunities.
- Recommitted their energy to their work and to building collaborative relationships.
I am a Certified Coach Professional, Certified Coaches Federation (Canada) and
Certified Life Coach, Life Purpose Institute (USA). I have over twenty years’ experience in financial services in global leadership roles. I work with clients to navigate their personal and professional lives authentically and overcome their barriers to success. I am also a speaker, author and non-executive director for insurance and not-for-profit institutions. I was honoured to lead the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (UK) as its first ethnic minority, third female and youngest president in 160 years.