Solutions ProviderIndependent Director & Consultant
I serve as a non-executive director on a number of boards in the financial and not for profit sectors in Africa and the UK.
I also offer services as an Actuarial Consultant to assist clients with solving financial, risk-related or strategic challenges to meet their specific goals.
Actuarial Science For Business
For businesses, I have a broad knowledge base and have recommended comprehensive strategies to enter new markets, manage risks and maintain relevance.
My experience as an actuarial consultant
As an actuarial consultant I assist clients with solving financial, risk-related or strategic challenges to meet their specific goals.
My job is to evaluate “what if” scenarios by monitoring and assessing current trends and likely future changes.
My work as an actuarial consultant has been wide-ranging and includes:
- Financial modelling
- Pricing and product design
- Designing risk and control frameworks
- Strategy development and execution
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- I have a clear understanding of how assets and liabilities interact with each other, and provide sound advice in the management of capital. The earlier part of my career was largely spent in the UK and I have working knowledge of doing business on the African continent.
Get In Touch
For further enquiries about my consulting services – please use the form or send an email to [email protected]